One of The Most Popular Dishes in Shanghai!
- wonton wraps: 1 pack from local Asian grocery market
- wonton filling ingredients:
– 1 lb. organic ground pork
– 1 lb. baby bok choy (baby arugula for a fusion version)
– 1/2 dozen pieces of chopped fresh green onion (1 dozen of fresh basil leaves for a fusion version)
– 1 egg,
– 3 tablespoonfuls of cooking wine,
– 2 tablespoonfuls of olive oil,
– 1 & half teaspoonfuls of fine salt
Looks hard to try this recipe?
A hands-0n video of wrapping wontons and
cooking directions are coming soon.
Keep Cooking! Yum Yum!